Book of Dead
Play Book of Dead with bonuses
Book of Dead slot review
The moment you log into Book of Dead game you enter the temple with reels. Ancient Egyptian style music fills the air, classic pillars surround the screen, and the 5×3 reels are divided by historical columns in traditional colors. The graphics merge nicely between screen changes, such as wins or bonus rounds. Misty edges offer a mystical vibe to the game, and it has a high-end feel to it.
The symbols on the reels are also Egyptian-themed, as one would anticipate. Low-value symbols include 10, J, Q, K, and A, which have a new design that is highly hieroglyphic-like. On the other hand, the high-value symbols illustrate ancient Egypt’s most famous mythology. A magnificent Ancient Egyptian eagle (Horus), a god with a canine head (Anubis), a Pharaoh wearing a golden mask (Osiris), and our protagonist, Rich Wilde, as the highest paying symbol. This 5-reel, 10-payline slot offers incredible gameplay, amazing graphics, 250,000 coin prize, and outstanding mobile compatibility. All these features make up for the generic Indiana Jones-like character of Mr. Riche Wild, leading us on this adventure for riches.
How to Play Book of Dead Slot Online
Unlike other slot games, Book of the Dead slot is easy to play and understand. To play Book of the Dead, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your preferred online casino, if you have one already.
- Select “Book of the Dead.”
- To view the option to show your deposit balance, go to the “Options” tab.
- If you wish to adjust the size of your coins, click the “Coin Size” tab. This will also change the total amount of your bet. The coin size ranges between 0.01 – 1, while the minimum and maximum bet per spin are 0.10 – 100 coins.
- After placing your bet, click on the “Start” button to spin the reels and begin playing.
Book of the Dead Slot game attracts players because of its unique features:
- Wilds and Scatters feature: The Book of Dead symbol serves as both the wild and the scatter symbol. You get 4 Riche Wild symbols plus the Book of Dead on a payline (wild). The slot treats the wild as the fifth Riche Wild symbol and pays out as if you hit 5 of them. The Book of Dead pays out as a scatter even if it isn’t on the payline. You can win if you land at least 3 scatter symbols on the reels. The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more scatter symbols appear on the screen.
- Free Spins feature: The most popular bonus feature among slot players is free spins. When you get 3 or more scatters on the Book of Dead slot, you’ll get 10 free spins. Players can trigger this feature multiple times.
- Gamble feature: A gamble feature is also available. You can activate it with any win, and you can choose whether or not to gamble to boost your earnings. You can potentially double, triple, or even quadruple your winnings this way. It is possible to win a lot of money if you correctly predict the next card’s color or suit.
- Expanding Symbol feature: Players can trigger this feature during the free spins. When you win free spins, the slot game chooses one of the symbols for each spin at random. When that symbol appears on the reels, it completely covers the other symbols on that reel. In addition, there may be one or more additional reels.
This high variance game has an enticing maximum prize of 500,000 coins. You may win up to $250,000 in a single spin if you set the coin value to the maximum. Thanks to the growing symbols in the Free Spins feature, you can expect enormous wins. Book of Dead has an RTP of 96.21%.
|10||pays 0.5x, 2.5x or 10x your stake|
|J||pays 0.5x, 2.5x or 10x your stake|
|Q||pays 0.5x, 2.5x or 10x your stake|
|K||pays 0.5x, 4x or 15x your stake|
|A||pays 0.5x, 4x or 15x your stake|
|Horus||pays 0.5x, 3x, 10x or 75x your stake|
|Anubis||pays 0.5x, 3x, 10x or 75x your stake|
|Osiris||pays 0.5x, 4x, 40x or 200x your stake|
|Rich Wilde||pays 1x, 10x, 100x or 500x your stake|
As you can see, Rich Wilde is the highest-paying symbol. If you get 5 on a payline, you’ll win 500 times your bet, but if you get 2 on a payline, you’ll get your money back. If you manage to completely fill the reels with either of Rich Wilde’s symbols in a single spin, you’ll win 5,000 times your stake.
Book of Dead is one of Play’n Go’s most popular video slots, and with good reason. The gameplay is simple but of high quality, and you’ll pick up on the game’s rules in no time. The graphics and animations on the Book of Dead slot are far superior to those on the Novomatic classic, Book of Ra Deluxe. You could call it an update, yet Book of Dead has proven to be a stand-alone product despite the similarities.