The Type of Data We Collect
When you browse our site, we may collect information about you from time to time. The data we collect can be placed in two main categories – personal and non-personal data. We collect this information in different ways when you use our website. It can be done automatically when you open our site or voluntarily when you contact us via email.
This type of information is directly linked to you and can be used to identify you. The information we collect includes your name, date of birth, gender, email address, residential address, mobile number, marital status, and others.
Non-personal data is the technical information that we gather from your usage of our website. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP), type and version of browser, time zone and location, operating system, service provider (ISP), language preferences, and browser plug-ins. We use this data to enhance the services we provide.
Cookies and Tracking Tools
- Functionality & Security Cookies: These cookies are vital to your navigation and the smooth functioning of the website. They are responsible for your security as they help in authentication and the prevention of online fraud. These cookies should not be disabled as they may affect the proper working of the site.
- Analytics & Performance Cookies: These cookies help in gathering data about how you use our website. Some of these cookies allow us to know the number of users who accessed a particular article or page on our website. With this information, we can compile a report.
- Marketing and Advertising Cookies: These cookies help us to display relevant adverts to our users. Google uses this information to customize and create target ads. These cookies are available for a limited time.
Google Analytics is a standard tool used to monitor and report web traffic. The information which is collected is shared with other Google services to personalize its own marketing network. With this information, they can channel advertisements that match your interests. You may opt-out of this service by simply installing the Google Analytics ad on your browser.
How We Use the Collected Data
We may use your personal information for various purposes. Moreover, the methods we use to collect your data may vary from time to time. You can opt-out if you dont want us to collect your personal information. The problem with opting out is that you will not enjoy all the features of our site. The following are various ways we use your data:
- To enhance and maintain the services we provide, including how the site is used.
- To give you access to the functionalities of the services we provide.
- To enable us to contact you through email, telephone, or SMS about new updates or any relevant information.
- Take into account all the suggestions and requests you send to us.
- To provide you with the content you have subscribed to.
- To make changes where there is the need and make the necessary amendments.
Data Retention Time
Transfering of your Data
We process and keep all your personal information and other data at our company’s head office in Ireland. However, your data may be transferred to computers located in different places for processing. We understand the sensitivity of this information and follow all the necessary steps to ensure that it is safe. Additionally, we only use service providers that offer the same protection as the one offered in Europe. If you feel that your privacy has been abused during the transfer of your data, feel free to contact us.
Circumstances We Share Your Personal Data to Third-Parties
- Legal Enforcement: We may transfer your data if the government requests it for legal purposes.
- Corporate Transactions: We may share your information with other companies in the case of business transactions. The company will notify us before we share any of the required data.
- Enforcing Policy: Your personal data may be shared to enforce our website policies.
- Other Legal Matters: We may release your personal information to comply with legal obligations, protect our company’s rights, or investigate the possible fraud in the business.
How We Secure Your Personal Data
Your security is our number one priority. Even though no system is 100% safe, we ensure that all your data is protected with the latest security systems. All the information you share on our website is encrypted using the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. While we strive to provide the best services, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your computer has an updated antivirus. Please note that we will only share your information with secure and approved platforms.
Under certain circumstances, our customers from Ireland have the right to access their personal information. You can have access to your data by contacting us through the available options. Here are the various rights you have as an Irish player:
- Right to request access to your personal data at any time. We comply with any requests you make regarding accessing your data.
- Right to rectify or update your personal data. If you feel that you left out some information or gave us the wrong details, you have the right to correct it.
- Right to delete your data. All our users have the right to request the complete deletion of their data. In addition, you have the right to close your account at any time without prior notice.
- Right to stop or oppose the processing of your personal data. You can stop us from processing your data, especially if it is used for marketing purposes.
- Right to restrict processing of your data. There are different scenarios that may lead to restricting processing data, like when you want us to establish the accuracy of data.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any given time. You can withdraw the consent for direct marketing to stop us from sending emails.
Generally, all our users have the right to file a complaint to a Data Protection Body on the procedures we follow to collect and use your data. You can contact any data protection body within the European Economic Area (EEA). You will receive all the information and additional service you may need.
Gambling is forbidden to all persons below the age of 18 years. All our services, content, and other information are targeted at adults in Ireland. In case a minor has used your personal information to access our website, you can contact us. If we learn that we have collected information from an underage, we will take the necessary step of deleting it from our servers.
We reserve the right to verify the information you provide us during registration.
Links to Other Websites